Friday, January 25, 2008

Cardinal wants you in 2008-09

By Lindsay Dickson
Editor-in-Chief

At the end of the year, the Cardinal newspaper will be going through a major period of change, as the majority of the editors will be graduating. Now is your chance to step up and get involved with the Cardinal!

If you’re thinking “But I’m not a journalism or public relations major,” that’s not a problem. I will be graduating this May with a major in social science. All you need is an interest in writing, photography, or design, and a passion for knowing what’s going on at Saint Mary’s University and the Winona community.
Read more...


Open editing positions for next year include: Editor-in-Chief, Managing Editor, Design, Copy, News, Feature, Arts & Entertainment, Sports, Online, Advertising, Distribution, and Photographer. Please contact me at cardinal@smumn.edu for an application or if you have any questions.

While I’m nervous to start searching for jobs, I am proud to list my experience as Cardinal Editor-in-Chief on my résumé. This has been a great learning experience I will never forget.

No comments: